An ambitious policy to combine competitiveness and responsibility.
ATIR-RAIL is part of a sustainable development approach, both in terms of its objectives and the actions of its employees.
ATIR-RAIL pursues a permanent action in terms of parity, equal treatment and professional training of its employees.
Many trainings related to transport safety, quality or process management are provided each year.
Atir-Rail is always looking to be the most environment friendly, while best fulfilling its customers needs.
Atir-Rail organizes its sustainable development policy around three axes:
- Compliance with regulations, environment and safety
- Control and optimization of the environmental impact of our activities
- Reduction of our consumption
Our active participation in different working groups of professionals allows us to have a deep knowledge of the best practices of our profession.
ATIR-RAIL focuses its quality policy on the development of a Management System, on its implementation and on the continuous improvement of its efficiency.
This policy allows us:
- ensure the long-term viability of the company;
- increase the satisfaction of our customers;
- to achieve our goals;
- to satisfy our investors.
The basics of our Quality Management:
- The satisfaction of our customers is our main objective
- The motivation and commitment of our employees in the quality process will satisfy our customers.
- Anticipation, prevention and constant attention to the technological and regulatory aspects of our activities are the pillars of our operations.
- Objectives and indicators allow us to optimize the efficiency of all our processes.
ATIR-RAIL is certified ISO 9001 version 2015 but also “Entity responsible for Maintenance (ECM)”, according to EU regulation 445/2011.
Our company follows a maintenance program imagined and developed by our technical department.
We thus guarantee that our equipment is maintained in accordance with the regulations in force, the maintenance manuals for each vehicle as well as the provisions relating to the technical specifications for interoperability (TSI).